Friday, February 26, 2010

Third Party Candidates, please pay attention, if your blog doesn't update on My Third Party dot com, you are just hurting yourself.

By simply checking My Third Party dot com, a political candidate can see if their website / blog is sending the proper feed out. As of now, several political blogs will simply remain listless and at the bottom of the column they appear in because they have left their web designer off the hook.

If I can't get your blog to update on My Third Party dot com, then maybe you don't have what it takes to be an elected politician. The coverage here is free. Even if your campaign doesn't know that I've added your listing to My Third Party, you can easily find out by doing a google search using your own web address in the search box.

Just sayin.

No comments: